Printing

Discuss Pixelmator for iOS and mobile image editing.

2020-12-05 23:35:09

Why doesn’t Pixelmator iOS support printing? It's annoying having to drop into another program every time I want to print.

While I'm dreaming, what about printing to the size of the image as apposed to filling the page.

2020-12-08 15:57:11

It may not be especially obvious but you can print from Pixelmator like so:

1. Tap Share > Send a Copy.
2. Choose a format.
3. Choose Print in the Share options.

Here you can select a printer and a number of copies to be printed.

2021-06-08 13:36:43

I just bought Pixelmator Pro. I do not see "Share > Send a Copy" as in the post above. But what I'm really trying to do is:
I want to print the image in a 6x6" format as I created it in the app onto letter-size paper. It jumps to a full page when I print it. How do I do I only print the 6x6"?

2021-06-11 07:46:08

by Mary W 2021-06-08 10:36:43 I just bought Pixelmator Pro. I do not see "Share > Send a Copy" as in the post above. But what I'm really trying to do is:
I want to print the image in a 6x6" format as I created it in the app onto letter-size paper. It jumps to a full page when I print it. How do I do I only print the 6x6"?

Hey there! You've posted this on a Pixelmator for iOS forum, so it's all things iOS here and you have a copy of Pixelmator Pro for Mac, I believe? In such a case, in the print settings, you'd need to make sure the "Scale" setting is set to 100% (the original image size) instead of "Scale to fit" which would fill the entire page.