Will Pixelmator for ipadOS get new features?

Discuss Pixelmator for iOS and mobile image editing.

2021-07-23 20:37:01

Ive been using this app for a few years now, its been doing really good. However I’m starting to get bored of it as we don’t get any more new features. I really hoped we would see some layer masks and adjustment layers. Will we get any new features in the future or will the app stay as is. Thank you.

2021-07-26 07:52:00

I know we've been silent with Pixelmator for iOS updates for a while but we've now got some foundational improvements coming (something to help us introduce more new features into the app) and we'll go from there! :wink:

2021-11-24 21:21:18

As a hobby photographer, I do all my editing from Pixelmator Photo and Pixelmator on iPadOS. I would echo the above ask. We want to see more new features. More features from Pixelmator Pro migrated down to Pixelmator would be great.

2021-11-25 16:25:45

by DHPhoto As a hobby photographer, I do all my editing from Pixelmator Photo and Pixelmator on iPadOS. I would echo the above ask. We want to see more new features. More features from Pixelmator Pro migrated down to Pixelmator would be great.
That's the idea. We're hoping PXD support in Pixelmator for iOS will be the starting point. :ok_hand: