Can’t Find vingette effect

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2022-01-15 17:29:58

I need some help finding the vingette effect when I am editing photos can someone please show me where to find it I’m using pixelmator photo on the iPhone & im on version 15.2

2022-01-16 19:28:12

This answer is based on the iPad but I think it will be the same on the iphone. Tap the color adjustment icon (right of the crop icon) and look for Vignette. If it's not there, go all the way down to the lower right corner where you see three dots (...), tap that and then tap customize adjustments then tap Vignette so it will get added. Then go back to color adjustment, you will see Vignette as one of your choices.

2022-01-16 20:56:53

by Ernest Gupana 2022-01-17 01:28:12 This answer is based on the iPad but I think it will be the same on the iphone. Tap the color adjustment icon (right of the crop icon) and look for Vignette. If it's not there, go all the way down to the lower right corner where you see three dots (...), tap that and then tap customize adjustments then tap Vignette so it will get added. Then go back to color adjustment, you will see Vignette as one of your choices.
I found it but thanks I was playing around with the app and when I apply an auto adjustment it shows customize adjustments and I just tapped show all adjustments