Why don't Pixelmator Support Team respond to emails?

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2018-02-01 09:37:03

As the question says.

I've been in touch three times i just over a week with something urgent, that may or may not be bug related and have received no response in that time.

I have even bought Pixelmator Pro this morning to see if I can sort out the problem but alas no, and the tact that no one is responding to emails is really putting me off this company more and more. I have been using Pixelmator since 2011 and it seems all focus is now on Pixelmator Pro and emails regarding Pixelmator remain unanswered.

So, my question stands, why don't Pixelmator Support Team respond to emails? The last time I received any assistance was from Ausra who has long left the company by the looks of things

(and while I'm here, will soft proofing to profile be implemented in Pro at some stage?)

2018-02-01 15:30:34

Gordon, we're actually a little low on manpower at the moment — the good news is, we'll be getting a new support team member in the coming week or so. In the meantime, the reply to your email should be sitting in your inbox.

And yep, we do have plans to add soft-proofing to Pixelmator Pro in the future. ;)

2018-02-01 15:59:01

Hi Andrius, great news regarding soft proofing and thanks even more so for the response to my email......I will get back to you there.

Incidentally, I have logged in here using a new user name and different email.....i still can't log in with my originally registered email.

Anyway, let's see how it goes with your suggestions....my designs are mostly for record album sleeves so let's see how things look afterCMYK conversion

Again, thanks