Need to place it agains left side of workspace window

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2018-05-01 15:27:13

Images below illustrate my issue. Image’s location in workspace hides substantial portions of my images. Cannot figure out how to correct this. I’m using latest update of Pixelmator Pro (1.0.9) on a 2017 MacBookPro.

This image of my screen shows that the entire image is only viewable @ 25% enlargement of image.

2nd image shows workspace with image @ 100%.

Comments: The original image’s orientation is landscape, but now the view orientation is portrait - How to fix that? Note I’ve lost view of both the left and right sides of the image.

How may I position any open image's left side up agains the left side of the work space? Surely this is possible, but so far unable to find that control setting.

2018-05-01 17:42:14

Hi.

Pixelmator Pro has permanently docked palletes docked left and right (which float above the image). The layers pallette is the one on the left and is resizable. It looks like you've inadvertently grabbed the side of it and made it huge. Just grab the edge of it with your mouse and make it smaller. You'll be able to see more of your image.

If you want to see still more, both layers and tools can be hidden (as can the rest of the interface). Just have a look in the View menu.

Hope this helps.

- Stef.

2018-05-01 20:32:10

Duh! Thought it would be a simple thing, that I'd missed. Turned out to be just that. I appreciate the very quick response and resolution to my question.

Wish you, See, a very pleasant rest of your day.

John