2.1 beta is an amazing update

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-06-18 09:21:04

I am going thorough the 2.1 beta. I love that the pix pro team has listened to the feedback. The text and crop tool are now amazing. I like a simple one - the click on a text layer - now I can use the tool straight away.

The paint tool looks amazing- I rarely use it but it looks great.

Pix team - great job.

Now for me adjustment layers, history tool and clarity tool are left to add.

2021-06-19 03:41:48

Where did you download the Beta? Is it something you can sign up to?

2021-06-21 15:20:16

by ResLes 2021-06-18 06:21:04 I am going thorough the 2.1 beta. I love that the pix pro team has listened to the feedback. The text and crop tool are now amazing. I like a simple one - the click on a text layer - now I can use the tool straight away.

The paint tool looks amazing- I rarely use it but it looks great.

Pix team - great job.

Now for me adjustment layers, history tool and clarity tool are left to add.
Yay! It's awesome to hear you're enjoying the update. We always do our best to take the feedback we receive into account although there are features that take us longer to get to than others. History and adjustment layers fall into that first category for sure. :grimacing: The good news is that Clarity adjustment is nearly finished so at least one of those three features should become available fairly soon. :fingers_crossed:
by Tali 2021-06-19 00:41:48 Where did you download the Beta? Is it something you can sign up to?
The Pixelmator Pro beta is invitation-based at the moment. If you'd like to join, you can drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com and we'll send you an invite. :)