Version button and preview buttons in taskbar

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2018-04-04 05:41:10

It would be really great if you could implement a version button (history, going back) so I could click the button and see all my version of the past instead of going to the menu and clicking the dropdown menu.
1. Also a preview button would be great.
2. The second button could be a split screen button, so I can see the edit by scrolling though...

My guess is that version is all ready implemented in the app that making a button should not be so hard?

2018-04-04 11:02:43

Hi! Thanks for the requests. Can you elaborate a bit more on request number 2? What do you want to see on in split screen number 1 and what do you want to see in split screen number 2?

2018-04-04 11:03:57

by ResLes 2018-04-04 05:41:10 My guess is that version is all ready implemented in the app that making a button should not be so hard?
That's what I always say to the devs and they often surprise me with how much time it would take to add certain features that appear relatively simple. :P Not always, but fairly often. Having said that, a history feature is most definitely on our minds for the future.

2018-04-04 12:56:40

Sure Sebastian.

oh sorry meant a history button instead of preview. I had 2 already in mind.

In Affinity Photo and in Luminar 2018 there is a feature if you scroll to the left or right there (beginning from the middle) is an split screen mode enabled from where you can see the pic before and after the edit you can basically scroll through it... its called Split & Mirror View

Affinity Split view link: https://vimeo.com/142375903
Luminar 2018 at 3:09 minutes in: https://skylum.com/video-galleries/lumi ... 18-for-mac

Luminar 2018 has also an history and back button in the task bar.

Nevertheless I prefer Pix Pro! Because of the snappiness, fast loading and the totally mac philosophy. But some other stuff is great too what the other dudes do... Would be great if you can implement some of this features...

2018-04-04 12:59:55

Andrius:

Sure it looks easy to implement maybe it is maybe it isn't :wink: devs have there on mind and schedules sometimes :-) Nevertheless it is better to do it wright then sloppy or never...

Maybe you should show your devs the implementation of a history button how Luminar had done it? So they get motivated to come up with something even better :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for listing and your great work which you are doing day by day :smiley: