Templates when starting a new document

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-05-26 13:23:21

Pixelmator Pro is an excellent design software! I would like to use it when creating mock-ups for the web, such as for mobile phones and tablets. When I start a new document in Pixelmator Pro, there are NO templates for devices. I cannot understand how that is possible. Look at Adobe XD and Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo and Affinity Publisher. LOADS of valuable templates which facilitate my life tremendously. As I really appreciate Pixelmator Pro, I would like to work in it all the time, not having to jump from one to the other as is the case for me in this matter. Kindest regards, Helge.

2019-05-27 19:32:25

Hey Helge, we'll be adding device size templates in the next major Pixelmator Pro update. In the meantime, as a workaround, you can create your own custom templates — simply create an image with the size you need, then choose File > Save As Template. You can then remain your custom templates in the template chooser.

2019-05-27 19:34:58

This would be a great relief! Really looking forward to that! Thanks for the information! /Helge.