pivot point and bounding box

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-06-21 18:14:48

can't I find the center of rotation? am I clumsy or is it really not in the program? I think it is an important thing to determine which corner point I can rotate or freely set it out of shape.

Another problem is that the layer position on the property panel is always determined by side points. You should be able to do this, optionally using the center point.

2019-06-27 14:40:40

Thanks for another two very valid feature requests — a custom rotation has also been requested in the past. The other request is a new one, now on our (rather extensive) feature request list.

2019-09-24 22:22:43

Center of rotation or pivot point is very necessary.

2021-02-05 12:30:15

waiting for this essential feature...

2022-03-25 09:53:19

It's really irreplaceable, I really miss this feature. How much longer do we have to wait ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2AGNpWgd3U

2022-03-29 11:48:36

We don't have an ETA for the rotation reference point just yet. For now, it looks like it will have to wait for a little while longer.

2022-03-29 17:33:41

Obviously it's not an easy task, but I don't think I'm the only one who would like to see it given high priority.

Many of the innovations requested are just to increase convenience and efficiency, they can be done with tricks and possibly other programs. But this is NOT. It cannot be bypassed, it cannot be replaced. Not often needed for photo editing, but essential for design work.

Please seriously think about it... I suggested it as a friendly suggestion and I said so.

2022-06-30 09:13:53

How many versions of this indispensable feature are still to come ? Why is it so complicated ?

2022-08-27 11:47:30

Adjustable pivot & scale center is ESSENTIAL!

We’re all here because we’re tired of paying for Photoshop while not using it enough. And you guys have done such a great job of putting all the necessary features that we’re used to, so I simply could not believe at first that there is no way of moving a pivot point 😐

Please consider adding it into the closest update. It should not be that hard, but is an absolute necessary for any object transformation.

2022-08-28 20:33:08

+1 for the essential pivot point