Sync presets & settings between two Macs

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2019-10-23 07:21:30

Hi,

I'm using two Macs (an iMac at home and a Macbook on the go). Is it possible to have presets and settings sync from one mac to another automatically? e.g. if I create (or alter) a color-adjustment preset on my iMac it doesn't automatically sync to my Macbook. Would be cool to have those changes up to date on every machine.

Otherwise: loving this app :blush:

2019-10-23 13:56:29

Thanks for the suggestion! This is something we've considered and might add in the future. We think we could potentially sync presets via iCloud, so we're keeping the idea in mind for a future update (not sure about settings, though).

2020-02-11 14:20:27

by Andrius 2019-10-23 04:56:29 Thanks for the suggestion! This is something we've considered and might add in the future. We think we could potentially sync presets via iCloud, so we're keeping the idea in mind for a future update (not sure about settings, though).
Currently, Can we get the path to the preset that stored?
When I get the backup of the set of preset, I export every presets with mouse operation.

2020-02-12 08:56:39

Sure, all the presets are stored here:

~/Library/Group Containers/4R6749AYRE.com.pixelmator/Library/Application Support/com.pixelmatorteam.pixelmator.x/Presets

You can get to that folder by opening the Finder, choosing Go > Go to Folder, then copying and pasting that path.

Hope that helps!