Photo Frame Option

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2020-12-02 08:37:45

I think this would like to see an option for adding a photo frame around a picture. Probably could draw my own, but would be nice to be able to select from a variety of framing options without having to resort to another application.

2020-12-02 12:45:27

Feature request noted! By the way, do you have any examples of the styles of frames you'd like to see added?

2020-12-02 19:30:24

Wow! I'm Sure these options could be endless! Dare I mention another app? After doing work in Pixelmator Pro, I open a photo in iPhone app Snapseed to add a frame. I'm sure there are probably other apps that have this functionality.

2023-05-14 07:44:01

Time is flying by and I still cannot find a selection of picture frames. This would really be very nice to have and about the stile??? The sky is the limit but if you give us a variety of basic selections we could add special effects and test them out. The necessity would be to save them under "own frames". Please take this up again.

If, in any case I have overlooked that or someone could give me a solution I would be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance