Select all node -command in editable shape.

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-01-21 13:55:55

Select / Deselect All node command, shortcut, context menu entry.

At now, the select all command is do nothing ..

2021-01-21 16:46:12

Are you looking for a shortcut specifically, or just for a way to select all the anchor points of a shape? If it's the latter, try clicking and dragging over the shape until the anchor points are selected. To deselect all the points and remain in the shape editing mode, click and drag anywhere outside the shape. Hope that helps!

P.S. Select All and Deselect All options are dedicated to selecting and deselecting the canvas. They aren't really supposed to work with shapes.

2021-01-24 08:52:12

i need to select all of the anchor points of a shape ... like an illustrator or other standard programs.

it is a must have simple feature !

2021-01-24 13:09:24

Hallo, das Programm ist recht gut, hatte vorher PS-Elements. Bin aber traurig. weil es wenig Anleitung in deutscher Sprache gibt. Für mich ist es mühsam, die englischen Tutorials alle zu übersetzen. Werde darum das Programm wieder löschenn und Affinity Foto kaufen,. Schade drum! MfG BN-doc*45

2021-01-25 08:44:00

by Varjubacsi i need to select all of the anchor points of a shape ... like an illustrator or other standard programs.
Great! In that case, my mentioned steps should work for you. Here's a video of the feature I had in mind.
by BN-doc*45 Hallo, das Programm ist recht gut, hatte vorher PS-Elements. Bin aber traurig. weil es wenig Anleitung in deutscher Sprache gibt. Für mich ist es mühsam, die englischen Tutorials alle zu übersetzen. Werde darum das Programm wieder löschenn und Affinity Foto kaufen,. Schade drum! MfG BN-doc*45
We'd sure love to make Pixelmator Pro learning materials available in more languages in the future, we just haven't got the resources for this at this point in time. In the meantime, Pixelmator Pro tutorials videos are available on our official Youtube page so you could turn on automatically generated German captions there — not as great as an actual translation, for sure, but could help point you in the right direction.

2021-02-03 11:30:15

thx ... the video :-(
im a senior softver developer and designer, i know, it is posible to select all nodes by :

ZOOM OUT !
SELECT BY Drawing a rectangle ...
and Zoom Back
to continue the work ...

not to comfort ..

:-((((

(all graphical an dtp program have this feature )

!!!

2021-02-05 16:22:59

Varjubacsi, I totally get your point. We have a few vector-related improvements in mind for the future, so we'll see if we can squeeze this one in there somewhere as well.