Wrinkle Tool

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-07-26 17:13:52

Yes, Soften works for small enough wrinkles. The problem comes with deeper wrinkles. Sometimes no matter the amount of blending that is done, the blend can not remove the darker spot that was once the deep wrinkle. Sure I could try to lighten the area or use the paint brush from surrounding areas. That is why I propose the wrinkle tool.

Function: It would really be a combination of Lighten and Blend. The inner part of the would lighten up the dark part of the wrinkle enough that it can blend with the surroundings and the outer part of the brush would blend using the surrounding area and the newly lightened area.

Since computers are becoming more power, I see no reason for dual brush control, one of the Lighten and Soften. Let some kind of AI determine what needs to be lighten. The lightening wouldn't have to be perfect since the new lightened area would likely blended by the blend portion of the brush. Instead of that, another possibility is have the softness slider for the new brush soften both the inner and out parts of the brush.

2021-07-27 12:26:29

Have you tried using the Repair tool for this? It should make the process much easier for you. :)