Similar inbuilt workflows to the iPad Pro edition for the MacOS edition

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2021-10-23 04:53:14

Hi all! I love the iPad version of Pixelmator Pro, as it allows me to make significant batch edits, via ML, without much effort on my part. My particular favourite is ML Magic, it has yet to fail me. I was wondering if it were possible to do a similar ML Magic preset for batch editing on the MacOS version? It would save quite a bit of hassle and time for me.

2021-10-28 08:30:50

Hi Harry. ML Magic is essentially ML Enhance and ML Crop features combined and both these actions can be automated in Pixelmator Pro on a Mac. If you're running the latest macOS Monterey, you can try using the Shortcuts app for this. You'll find 28 Pixelmator Pro actions in Shortcuts including Automatically Crop and Automatically Enhance Images. If you're not familiar with Shortcuts yet, you can learn more about it in our recent tutorial right here. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

2021-10-30 10:36:00

by Aurelija 2021-10-27 21:30:50 Hi Harry. ML Magic is essentially ML Enhance and ML Crop features combined and both these actions can be automated in Pixelmator Pro on a Mac. If you're running the latest macOS Monterey, you can try using the Shortcuts app for this. You'll find 28 Pixelmator Pro actions in Shortcuts including Automatically Crop and Automatically Enhance Images. If you're not familiar with Shortcuts yet, you can learn more about it in our recent tutorial right here. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask away!
Thank you! I just gave this a try, following the video tutorial. I did Automatically Enhance images -> Automatically crop images -> convert images to JPEG -> save images. This worked perfectly. Even more convenient than the iPad Pixelmator Photo ML Magic workflow!

2021-11-04 10:53:05

by Harry Drewer 2021-10-30 07:36:00
Thank you! I just gave this a try, following the video tutorial. I did Automatically Enhance images -> Automatically crop images -> convert images to JPEG -> save images. This worked perfectly. Even more convenient than the iPad Pixelmator Photo ML Magic workflow!
Yay! I'm glad you liked it and hope you'll find even more cool uses for Shortcuts in your workflows. :)