Why do I have to pick the font twice every time i pick a font?

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2021-07-19 15:12:51

Hi

there's a problem where i have to pick the font twice.

please fix asap. what a pain!

2021-07-21 09:44:47

Hi Roy. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. :thinking: Perhaps you could share your specific steps with this?

2021-08-02 11:15:12

Hi

That seems pretty clear but ok:—

I choose a font from the drop down and it immediately returns to the original. So I choose it again and it stays with that choice.

Clearer?

2021-08-02 23:30:11

Yes, it’s frustrating when I think I have selected a new font, but I haven’t. You must click the new font the first time. Hovering is not selecting. And if you go back to a partially entered text, it will go back to the old font of the selection.

2021-08-19 15:05:57

This sure doesn't sound good. :grimacing: I've tested this a few times and couldn't reproduce the issue. So the repro steps themselves are clear enough, but there is most likely something more happening under the hood. Some different apps running in the background? Or, perhaps, an older macOS or Pixelmator Pro version? If there's any pattern you notice — it would be a big help if you could share it.

2021-08-20 03:26:45

@mccoytest Hey man, the latest update fixed the problem. I hope you’ve already discovered that. Good luck.