Buy Pixelmator Pro

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2017-12-21 13:34:09

Hello
I use the Pixelmator Pro trial version on my Mac Pro 5.1 and it runs flawless. Now I want to buy it at the App Store but it shows that my computer does not meet the requirements.
My Mac:
Mac Pro 5.1 (Mid 2010)
Grafics: AMD Radeon R9 280X 3 GB
Memory: 12 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
MacOS: High Sierra

Can you give me any information how to get the full version?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards

2018-03-23 17:45:43

I have this exact same situation. I have a MacPro5,1 with Nvidia 1080Ti card, and the Pixelmator Pro trial runs flawlessly on my machine. However, when I go to buy the app, the App Store refuses citing that my machine doesn't meet the hardware requirements.

MacPro 5,1 (Mid 2012)
Memory: 64 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB

Now what? How do I obtain a working, licensed copy of the full version of Pixelmator Pro?

I've been an extremely satisfied owner of Pixelmator since beta, but am finding this situation very disappointing. The move to be solely a MAS-based product line isn't working well, at least from this customer's point of view.

Thanks!

-JW

2018-03-24 11:43:32

by John Wiederhirn Now what? How do I obtain a working, licensed copy of the full version of Pixelmator Pro?

I've been an extremely satisfied owner of Pixelmator since beta, but am finding this situation very disappointing. The move to be solely a MAS-based product line isn't working well, at least from this customer's point of view.

Thanks!

-JW
Yeah, this situation definitely sucks and we still don't have a solution for it. There's been some progress in terms of getting a separate Metal compatibility check in the App Store, but we don't really know when exactly it may become available and until then, there isn't much we can do. :(