I have simply been trying to modify several texts ...

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2018-08-23 17:07:15

I have simply been trying to modify several texts and too often get the spinning beachball that can only be force quit.
Double clicking on the text element disables PXP. Has anyone had a similar experience?

2018-08-23 17:30:10

For anything as serious as a crash or a hang, I'd recommend emailing support@pixelmator.com. This will make sure that the problem gets into their bug-tracker as soon as possible. Remember to mention what version of macOS and what version of Pixelmator Pro you're using. Detailing hardware and supplying problematic files can also help.

I've not had any text problems in recent versions but then again I've not done anything text-heavy for a while.

2018-08-24 10:59:16

Stef is very much right here, your best bet is contacting our support address directly. We actually haven't heard of any issues similar to the one you're having in the recent past, but we'd love to take a closer look at what's happening!

2018-08-24 14:42:38

Andrius, how would I contact them?
Thanks for responding,
Mike

2018-08-25 07:24:19

by Mike Laus Andrius, how would I contact them?
Thanks for responding,
Mike
Ah, apologies, Stef included our support address in his reply, so I didn't repeat it — the email is support@pixelmator.com. If you could send us a short email about this issue, we'll do our best to get it resolved with you directly ASAP.