Imported images not loading

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2021-08-09 14:38:16

Hello, I have a very alarming issue with some of the projects I made with Pixelmator Pro.
When I load a PXP project with imported images in it, the app doesn't load them and I just see transparent layers. The only thing I see is the content created in the app (like shapes, texts etc.). I'm afraid that with this issue I can't recover my work. Any idea of why this problem happens?

I also tried to replace images but it's completely useless since it just re-imports images in full canva (as if I just newly added it in the project without any change in size and all).

Is this a known issue? Is there any work around?

2021-08-12 16:15:01

Just a message to tell that I still have the same issue even with trying different work arounds, I made a backup of my works but even without touching it, it's broken now (it was good during 2 days and now out of nowhere it's broken). I don't know what kind of magic Pixelmator Pro uses to destroy my work but it's not funny anymore :sob:

Joke aside, I really hope the problem will be solved, I want to precise that I did nothing special with my Mac during that time. I think now 100% of my work with Pixelmator Pro is "lost", since my backups are dead too, I can't work on my projects anymore. Is there any other way to reach the devs about this issue?

2021-08-24 14:40:04

Is there any chance you could be dealing with an issue discussed in this article here?