SessionStorage what is this and how to handle

Discuss and share Pixelmator Pro resources such as templates, mockups, and tutorials.

2021-09-17 10:53:24

Hi,

just seen that I got some GBs in Pixelmator Pro folder in Application Support, in a folder called SessionStorage. What are these cash files, and can I delete them, as I am running out of memory on my mac.

Would be nice getting some info, as I did not find anything yet!

2021-09-20 12:20:44

Hey Kobold. There could be a bunch of different stuff there, like cached exports, etc. :grimacing: If we could take a look at the folder contents themselves, we'd tell you more precisely. You can send the compressed folder to us at support@pixelmator.com. Other than that, it should be safe to clear this folder once you quit Pixelmator Pro.

2021-09-20 13:36:57

Ok, I'll clear this folder then, the date of these files is a couple of months old.

May be could be a good idea add this to app settings as an option, cause hidden storage eaters are not too welcome!

;-)

2021-09-23 14:53:59

by Kobold 2021-09-20 10:36:57 Ok, I'll clear this folder then, the date of these files is a couple of months old.

May be could be a good idea add this to app settings as an option, cause hidden storage eaters are not too welcome!

;-)
We'll look into it. :)