I am enjoying using Pixelmator Photo (although it was not obvious which of your apps does what).
I prefer the gentler, more subtle rendering than the one I get from Lightroom mobile.
However, I don’t think I am ready to change for Pixelmator Pro for my normal workflow because:
* it lacks certain basic features such as adding a vignette or adding a bit of local contrast
* local adjustments are also absent, as is the auto upright correction for buildings, etc
* the AI is pretty good, but doesn’t always provide a good starting point (eg, twilight pics)
* it would be good to be able to drag sliders by scrubbing their labels rather than having to hit the spot
* I like to be able to set black and white points with just a click or with an ability to see what is being blown out. I can do that in Lightroom by holding the pic when dragging the black/white sliders
* having to go in and out of edit mode to edit a batch of photos is painful, even on an m1 iPad. I just want to slide from one photo to the next without changing mode
* the modifying file message when completing an edit is a bit disconcerting
* I don’t often upsize, so was puzzled why the uprezzing feature was given such prominence
What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?