separate x & y axis adjustment for type?

Chat about the original Pixelmator.
User avatar

2021-02-06 17:19:01

Can anyone tell me whether there is an equivalent in Pixelmator of the facility in Photoshop to condense or expand type without doing a transform – ie to scale horizontally or vertically without constraining proportions?
User avatar

2021-02-10 16:01:50

Hey Nick. That's only possible using the Transform tool. Although, if you won't be editing the text any further, you can convert it into a shape and then resize it like a regular shape layer.