Pixelmator Special offer just 99p off !

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2019-10-13 13:51:59

I've recently downloaded the trial version of Pixelmator Pro after seeing a banner of a special upgrade price and I really like it but after being a user for many years of the original Pixelmator on both iOS and macOS I won't be upgrading after seeing that the special offer available to me in my country is just 99p off. While I appreciate the exchange rate of the dollar to pound may not be good at the moment the special offer App Store complete my bundle price of £38.99 reduced to £38.00 and just 99p off to me is a bit insulting.

2019-10-14 12:26:10

This means you would've bought Pixelmator while it was on sale (and the exchange rates also haven't moved in your favour). The bundle subtracts the price you paid for the original from the total, meaning people who paid full price see a discount of around 40-50%, while those who got it on sale in certain regions see what you’re seeing. Most people did pay full price, but this is the biggest drawback of bundles as all we can do is set one price for it and everything else is automatic. But this is the only way we can currently provide an upgrade discount at all.

In light of all this, we’re considering having a sale in the not too distant future for people like you, so if you’re subscribed to our newsletter, you should get some news about that in the not too distant future.

2019-10-14 14:20:38

Thanks for getting back to me and for explaining why I was seeing such a small discount. To be honest I can't remember what price I paid for the original Pixelmator as I said it was a few years ago, it may well have been on offer. I like the pro version but money is tight at the moment so will definitely be signing up to the newsletter for any future offers. Thanks once again.

2019-10-26 06:20:41

Just downloaded the full copy for a bargain 50% off and can’t wait to give my old photos a new lease of life. If you haven’t given it a go then I urge you to give the trial version ago and then pay for the full version now while it’s on offer. Best thing I’ve paid for this year !

2019-11-03 09:10:03

I missed the special offer by one day :disappointed:. I would have upgraded to Pixelmator Pro, but the App Store also shows a 99cent discount now.
I hope there will be another promotion offer in the future.

But thanks anyways for Pixelmator, which still receives occasional updates and still is a useful tool for me.

2019-11-07 14:11:55

by Christian S. 2019-11-03 09:10:03 I missed the special offer by one day :disappointed: . I would have upgraded to Pixelmator Pro, but the App Store also shows a 99cent discount now.
I hope there will be another promotion offer in the future.

But thanks anyways for Pixelmator, which still receives occasional updates and still is a useful tool for me.
We will, most likely, have some more sales in the future, though we don't tend to have them very often. :wink: Sorry to hear you missed this one!