CMYK proofing comes to Pixelmator Pro

Discuss the latest Pixelmator news.

2020-09-15 20:35:00

hello, i am not expert in pixelmator pro, I am traditional photografer and i am starting with edit my pictures. I need to change RGB to sRGB, can you help me with this situation. I choose sRGB ( in view) and export Web, but when I check the especifications of the picture is RGB.

Thank you , and sorry for my english, I promise that my spanish is much better. ha ha .

Gracias

2020-09-17 15:41:11

by inigo 2020-09-15 20:35:00 hello, i am not expert in pixelmator pro, I am traditional photografer and i am starting with edit my pictures. I need to change RGB to sRGB, can you help me with this situation. I choose sRGB ( in view) and export Web, but when I check the especifications of the picture is RGB.
Hey there, Export for Web removes the color profile to completely optimize images for the web because, without a profile, browsers treat images as sRGB by default. If you'd like to keep the profile, you can turn off the Convert to sRGB option in the Export for Web settings (just make sure you've set the profile to sRGB in Image > Color Profile). Here's the option I'm talking about:
by inigo 2020-09-15 20:35:00 Thank you , and sorry for my english, I promise that my spanish is much better. ha ha .
No need to apologize, everything was completely easy to understand and my Spanish is, well, almost nonexistent, so it's good that you were able to ask your question in English!