Pixelmator 2.6 for iOS out now

Discuss the latest Pixelmator news.

2020-09-29 11:35:54

Pixelmator for iOS just got a major update! Version 2.6 brings full compatibility with iOS and iPadOS 14, adds support for using Pixelmator with a Magic Keyboard, trackpad, or mouse, and includes over 70 keyboard shortcuts. Image
The update is now available and is free to all existing Pixelmator for iOS users — visit the App Store to make sure you’re all up to date!

Download Now

2020-09-29 15:04:06

希望pixelmator调色功能的ui可以和pixelmator photo统一🙆‍♂️

2021-08-08 07:50:02

But sadly it can’t process .PXD file, the desktop app “Pixelmator Pro” can open the .PXM file but iPadOS/iOS can’t!

How will I work between them?

Should at least a converter to work between Pixelmator iOS and Pixelmator Pro.

2021-08-19 07:17:25

by Lafin Lalannges 2021-08-08 04:50:02 But sadly it can’t process .PXD file, the desktop app “Pixelmator Pro” can open the .PXM file but iPadOS/iOS can’t!

How will I work between them?

Should at least a converter to work between Pixelmator iOS and Pixelmator Pro.

Pixelmator for iOS was initially designed to work with Pixelmator Classic (which also uses PXM files) so it doesn't have the necessary tools for opening PXD documents. Right now, the best way to open Pixelmator Pro files in Pixelmator for iOS is to export them in PSD file format. PXD support is in our plans for Pixelmator for iOS, though!

2021-11-24 20:57:03

Any update when this compatibility is coming? I am stunned to find after investing in the two programs that they are not interoperable.

2021-11-25 11:38:39

by fiverlocker Any update when this compatibility is coming? I am stunned to find after investing in the two programs that they are not interoperable.
PXD support has moved from the to-do list to development but that's as much as we can share for now. Hopefully, it won't be too long of a wait before it's finished. :fingers_crossed: