Your system has run out fo application memory

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2022-06-06 13:38:33

Another bug report from me.
After working on an image for a couple of hours, I was interrupted by this OS dialog. Luckily, the app was still responding, so I was able to save the file, and only after that I had to force quit Pixelmator (the Quit item in menu was disabled).

This is the first time I ever see this kind of error (despite using Mac OS for more than 10 years).

I assume that some recent update to Pixelmator introduced a memory leak. I'd be happy to help find and fix it. THanks.

2022-06-07 11:51:19

Fun fact - my post above is marked as "posted on undefined NaN" :-) just not lucky, I guess!

2022-06-07 11:54:36

FYI - I received an email saying this topic received a new reply by Andrius, but I see no reply.

2022-06-07 11:58:29

Hey there, I accidentally posted something and then deleted it – my bad! We're also just in the process of upgrading the forum software and it looks like there's a bug in this new version with post dates. Working on it!

As for the issue, would you be able to share the file you were working on with us at support@pixelmator.com? Also if you can remember the kind of edits you were making, that would help us in reproducing this. :pray:

2022-06-07 12:04:30

Emailed!

2022-06-07 14:21:12

Cheeeers! The date bug looks to have been fixed, too, by the way. :nerd: