I don't know what happened, or even how to search for similar topics

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-06-09 17:09:08

I design board games, and us Pixelmator for all of the graphic assets. I'm working on a design right now, and the file I'm using for the board itself has suddenly lost a bunch of the layer content. The layers are still there, but the content is just gone. I've tried reverting, but the older copy (from 5/22) looks the same. What has happened? The attached images show what the board should look like, and what it looks like now. It seems anything that wasn't text or paths was just deleted.

2022-06-30 07:32:52

Hey there Ryan. I can see you posted this a while ago, sorry for not responding sooner. To be fair, it's very unlikely that Pixelmator Pro deleted those layers by itself. I suspect the issue may be related to the storage location of the document (if you're using third-party storage services) or some potentially incomplete download if you're storing the document in iCloud Drive. If you still happen to have the original PXD document, it would be interesting for us to take a closer look at it. If you haven't done so already, you can send it to us at support@pixelmator.com. Thanks in advance! :pray: