Removing person along with backgroun

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2022-06-21 23:19:17

I'm knew to Pixelmator. I am trying to edit dog pictures so that I can put a different background in. I have no problem removing background the the person holding the dog is still in the picture. I have tried the repair and brush and that doesn't remove it completely or I end up taking out part of my image. I'm stumped. I though there might be some sort of click and delete sort of thing for the second image. Thanks for any help. Also, how do I turn off a tool after I'm done with it.

2022-06-30 11:45:20

Hey there! Would you be able to share the image you're working with here or send it to us via email at support@pixelmator.com for more context? Thanks in advance!

P.S. When you send the image, could you also let us know which Pixelmator app you're using, specifically?

2023-02-23 05:53:44

Respected persons, I want to change background my own picture. It is a simple background and I want to edit with an lil peep shop. Would you please help me with it?

2023-02-23 09:27:40

Hi there! I recommend checking out these tutorial videos: One-click background removal and Change the background of a photo. Let us know if you have any more questions afterwards!