Crashing issue

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2022-07-01 15:42:38

MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
Apple M1
8 GB
Monterey 12.4

I'm not sure where I should put this, so I'm posting here. I'm experiencing crashing when I close tabs and choose to delete the project. I'm not clicking delete, I'm using the touch bar on the MacBook Pro. But it only happens when I am closing something over 8 or so tabs.

I'd post the crash report but it exceeds the character limit here.

2022-07-13 14:23:06

Hi Sensored Lens, could you send the crash report over to us via email at support@pixelmator.com?

2022-08-15 19:04:50

I sent it in. Thanks.

2022-12-08 17:45:25

p.pro crashes after every "save" or "export"
color picker is not close to accurate
tried the list of cures, no luck

2022-12-14 14:52:32

by hank brusselback p.pro crashes after every "save" or "export"
color picker is not close to accurate
tried the list of cures, no luck
- Check for all updates. Meaning, your laptop and the Pixelmator app itself.

- If everything is updated, restart the laptop to see if that helps.

- If that doesn't help, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling.

- If that doesn't help, when it crashes take note of the error that is displayed on screen (if there is any). Take a photo or screen shot of it so that you can send it to the support team here and they may be able to tell you what to do from there.

Good luck. I know this type of thing can be super annoying.

2022-12-14 15:12:29

Yes, we've been in touch with Hank over email and are looking into it. As Hank mentions, the usual solutions like restarts, updates, etc. haven't worked.

2023-04-24 17:12:20

The application had been frozen many time, everytime i did restart the computer and it was ok. But now, after doing the same process, my Pixelmator Pro 3.3.2. show a popup: The document is damaged, or isn't compatible with Pro 3.3.2.
What can I do to be able to open that document again? it is full of many days of work, with multiple saved projects

2023-05-03 12:51:27

Hi Cayo! It sounds like the saving process may have been interrupted by a restart, corrupting the document. Try restoring an earlier version of the document and if that doesn't work, send the file over to us at support@pixelmator.com and we'll take a closer look.