Dual Monitor no more with Pixelmator Pro

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2022-07-11 20:48:06

Pixelmator Classic is dead now that I'm on an M1 Mac. And still no professional support for Pixelmator Pro. Looks like I'll have to switch back to GIMP :(

2022-07-13 16:15:33

by CaptPostMod Pixelmator Classic is dead now that I'm on an M1 Mac. And still no professional support for Pixelmator Pro. Looks like I'll have to switch back to GIMP <span class="emoji" data-code=":(">😞</span>
Funny, I have a new M1 Studio and display, Pixelmator Classic fires up just fine with all its floating menus.. True, I have a single monitor, but to say it's dead is wrong.

2022-07-19 20:25:31

So the "Pro" ver does less than the OG ver from years ago and it's spun as an upgrade? OK. When developers say minimalist I hear
cheaper to produce. Not always a bad thing but this time I think it is.

- We know your old company car was a Mercedes, but, here's a Moped! Minimalist is soo much more professional!!!

Pixelmator feels clunky like this. Multi monitors is common, just can't present any quick work to clients on this. I put it on the bosses macbook and was going to put it on others when I found all this out. Won't be recommending or putting it on anything at work anymore since Pro.

a quick update - fired Pix Pro up to change a quick 2 color logo for a select. Need to re-organize your tools into coherent groups so your not stumbling around in the pre-done set? NOPE! Do the one window folks understand you could choose between float or sidebar before? Tons more tool options before? This went from versatile and light weight to amateur hour. Sorry to be so harsh.