How to export an "Asset" with placement staying the same

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2021-10-02 02:22:21

Hello,

I have been stuck on this issue for hours and cannot find it anywhere. I have several different layers and I have hidden the other layers so I have one layer visible. This layer that is visible is an image of a drawn hat near the top of the 1000x1000x custom transparent box I have created. If I then go and export the image as a .png to my desktop, the image of the hat does not stay at the top or even in a 1000x1000x box, but rather shows the hat full sized in the middle(transparent background). How do I export this image(asset) and make the image(asset) stay at the top of an image box with a transparent background?

Thanks

2021-10-02 02:44:18

Solved the issue.

2021-10-04 10:18:55

Hey Chamillion, glad to hear you worked it out! :raised_hands:

2022-07-20 17:37:58

by Chamillion Hello,

I have been stuck on this issue for hours and cannot find it anywhere. I have several different layers and I have hidden the other layers so I have one layer visible. This layer that is visible is an image of a drawn hat near the top of the 1000x1000x custom transparent box I have created. If I then go and export the image as a .png to my desktop, the image of the hat does not stay at the top or even in a 1000x1000x box, but rather shows the hat full sized in the middle(transparent background). How do I export this image(asset) and make the image(asset) stay at the top of an image box with a transparent background?

Thanks
How did you solve that?