Cutting out parts of photo then repairing seam

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2022-07-23 19:19:59

I have to cut out parts of a photo, connect the gap from the cut out, then repair the seam for a perfect seamless match. Does anyone know how to do this?

2022-07-23 21:15:11

Yes, but each photo can be so very different, requiring different techniques. What do you have to change? Can you send an image?

2022-07-23 21:27:12

Here is the photo. I hope you can open it. This is a painting I did. The painting I made has separate canvases. You can see the seams where the canvases meet. I would like to make the photo with no lines where the canvases meet and make it look like one image with no lines.

Thanks!

2022-07-23 22:13:00

Curious, Why did you have to merge two separate photos together? This was just a few minutes - the top gap was particularly gruesome. AND, if you painted this why don't you paint with pixelmator Pro? (I am not gonna take the time to pixel paint - this was just an interesting problem.

2022-07-24 01:29:33

Thank you for responding and doing this. It is a challenge. In a previous post I was looking for a tutor to help me do this. (and I still am) I have many paintings like this so I would love to know the steps to eliminating the lines. I am very new at this program. As for painting it, I would paint it digitally if I knew how. (I am looking into video tutorials)

I am merging and/or eliminating the lines so I can print them without the lines.

Thanks Again,
Yvette