Tutorial Photos

A place to talk about anything else with other Pixelmator users.

2022-08-19 10:17:51

Hi Folks,

I’m totally new to the pixelmator community so please bare with me.

Downloaded the free 15 day trial to se if I could use this along with Photoshop, so the best place to try was to follow the tutorials on the site.

How are you expected to follow a tutorial and copy everything the instructor is displaying if you do not have access to the photo’s that he is using. When you follow tutorials in Photoshop they always include the image that they a demonstrating on so that you can follow step by step. Are the images used located in some deep dark dungeon at the bottom of the internet? Am I missing something really obvious, I hope that you good people can point me in the right direction.

2022-08-19 13:29:10

Hey there, could you let me know which tutorials are you following, exactly? We do our best to include resources in most of our latest tutorials unless these resources are copyright protected.

2022-08-20 10:31:21

Hi Aurelija,

I am talking mainly about “ The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Pixelmator Pro” which is the first tutorial :smiley:

2022-08-21 11:25:58

Sorry folks,

Just found that all other tutorials have resources included :flushed: and the one above is only supposed to be an overview. IDIOT!!!!