Pixelmator Photo gets AI-powered selective adjustments and a new name — Photomator

Discuss the latest Pixelmator news.

2023-04-19 16:56:19

who has not been sent an invite, can you not wait any longer?

2023-04-22 14:14:54

Would be great, if it wasn't that expensive. Just consider that Photomator was a one-time-purchase costing 4,99 a year ago. 😱
I think for being an app for everyone it shouldn't have such prices definitely.

2023-04-23 00:02:02

by Jan T Would be great, if it wasn't that expensive. Just consider that Photomator was a one-time-purchase costing 4,99 a year ago. 😱
I think for being an app for everyone it shouldn't have such prices definitely.
曾经限时免费了几天,那样对花钱购买的人来说是不是更不公平?

2023-04-23 00:02:58

这个世界没有绝对的公平😊

2023-04-25 07:33:40

Photomator has made a leap in functionality with the new masks which are amazing. It's only logical that the price reflects this.

2023-04-27 20:27:43

It has been weeks, and we still don't have access to this new gorgeous mac version of Photomator. This is torture!😭😭

2023-04-28 07:16:49

Hello @Aurelija, just wondering if there's a message board for the Beta testing of the mac version. I have a couple of comments. I sent a google form about one issue, but I have a couple of minor comments.

2023-04-29 01:51:48

This is an exciting update and direction. With Photomator coming to the Mac, how will Photomator for Mac and Pixelmator Pro differ in terms of features and purpose?

2023-04-29 02:13:33

Aperture is back, now on iPad. This app has me ecstatic!

2023-05-31 09:28:40

by mazerfaka Excited about photomator on Mac, if it has a library system like Lightroom where you can go through pictures and flag them etc it will be GOAT.
File browser support is coming later this year and we're already working on an image sorting and rating system. You can find most of the upcoming features on Photomator roadmap.
by Blake Gower
I just got the email invite for the beta program, but didn't realize the OS limitation. I'm currently on macOS Monterey and cannot update to Ventura. When Photomator releases for the public, will the macOS options be expanded?
Photomator is currently compatible with macOS 13 and will only support higher versions of the macOS operating system. 🙏
by cajaygle This is an exciting update and direction. With Photomator coming to the Mac, how will Photomator for Mac and Pixelmator Pro differ in terms of features and purpose?
Photomator is dedicated to photo editing workflows and Pixelmator Pro is great for creating designs and multi-layered compositions. That's the general direction these apps will continue to follow.
by iamrishio Aperture is back, now on iPad. This app has me ecstatic!
☺️☺️