Not eligible for 50% off....???

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2023-05-23 13:30:46

Hi, I wanted to take advantage of the 50% off offer for the Photomator Mac/iOS/iPad but after I agree to the payment I get the message that I'm 'not eligible for this offer.....'

WHAAAATT???

OK, I installed PM on my Mac under the 7 day trial and canceled the subscription immediately. Waited until the 7 days passed (says definitely that the subscription is expired!) and tried to accept the offer that's still proposed on the iPhone and iPad.

I have used PM for a long time, I was a beta-tester for the Mac version... what now.

Please some help here!

2023-05-23 15:30:31

I haven't tried this, but I have struggled with the price. I have been using the app for a few years and we were promised a free license. Then 50% off... Then 30%... The roll out and price for previous users has been a mess... My photography work pile is accumulating and its unacceptable.

2023-06-07 12:17:59

Yes, a mess!

I decided to Go iPad only and stay with PM for iPadOS…

2023-06-07 14:38:08

by Frank Lehnen Hi, I wanted to take advantage of the 50% off offer for the Photomator Mac/iOS/iPad but after I agree to the payment I get the message that I'm 'not eligible for this offer.....'

WHAAAATT???

OK, I installed PM on my Mac under the 7 day trial and canceled the subscription immediately. Waited until the 7 days passed (says definitely that the subscription is expired!) and tried to accept the offer that's still proposed on the iPhone and iPad.

I have used PM for a long time, I was a beta-tester for the Mac version... what now.

Please some help here!
Ah, sorry about that! When you used the free trial, the system automatically considered the offer of 50% off for the first year used. Anyways, don't worry about that, just drop us a line at support@pixelmator.com and we'll find a solution for this case.

2023-06-07 14:43:36

Thanks, already tried contacting support.
They just Said toioBad, no luck after using the free trial.

Will try again with your post

2023-06-08 11:19:31

by Frank Lehnen Thanks, already tried contacting support.
They just Said toioBad, no luck after using the free trial.

Will try again with your post
No problem, just give it another shot. We previously didn't have a solution for this because the system is functioning as intended in this scenario, but I can certainly see how you might have ended up in this situation. Thanks for your time. 🙏

2023-06-08 12:04:05

Yes, too bad to see that the legitimate wish to try out PM before committing prevents anyone from getting the benefit of 50% off. Despite having bought and used both Pixelmator Photo and Pro before.

Hope this will be resolved soon.

Thanks a lot

2023-06-08 14:49:37

by Frank Lehnen Yes, too bad to see that the legitimate wish to try out PM before committing prevents anyone from getting the benefit of 50% off. Despite having bought and used both Pixelmator Photo and Pro before.

Hope this will be resolved soon.

Thanks a lot
Totally understand. 😇

2023-06-15 10:48:37

Hmmm, still no update, Pixelmator Team?

Waiting!

2023-06-15 11:30:59

Yes, problem resolved!

Many thanks to the Pixelmator Team!!!

2023-06-16 14:19:41

by Frank Lehnen Yes, problem resolved!

Many thanks to the Pixelmator Team!!!