2 Requests and a Testimonial

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2023-10-27 10:57:55

Request 1: Could you think about making it easier and more idiot-proof to put text on a curve - such as an option to have a symmetrical arch we can drag and tweak automatically, rather than having to manually eyeball it or work with a circular text path?

Testimonial: Today, I have officially left Affinity software. It is too complicated for me, and for my needs, Pixelmator has been delivering every single time. Thank you for making this wonderful software - it helps me to earn a living. I am grateful. In the amount of time it takes me to watch videos for doing even simple little things in Affinity, or hunting high and low for the right menu item, I can usually get the task done in Pixelmator. Thank you very much. Whatever you are doing, please keep it up. (FYI, I left a review for y'all on the App Store).

Which brings me to request number 2.

Is there any way that you could see a business case to make a software that can challenge Adobe InDesign or Affinity Publisher, but in the manner that you have made Pixelmator so amazing and usable? This is really a gap and I think it would be fantastic if you could develop a simple to use, fast to execute page layout software (especially for long-form content, PDFs and even magazines and whatnot) and integrate into P Pro, the way you have done with video - specifically an extension or whatever to develop longer-form manuscripts, ebooks, etc, etc.

In a sea of ever more complicated subscription-based apps out there, I can tell you, a LOT of people like me appreciate Pixelmator Pro.

With respect from a struggling artist working in a city along the Equator.