"Pixelmator Pro" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2023-09-21 13:58:19

I have a new 2023 Mac mini (M2 Pro processor). I just updated to Ventura 13.5.2, and the error message appeared when I tried to open Pixelmator Pro. I told the OS to delete the app, then downloaded a fresh copy from the App Store. When I try to open it, I get the same error message again.

2023-09-21 14:01:56

Well, this is embarrassing. The SECOND time I told it to reinstall, it ran properly. So odd...

2023-09-27 14:25:11

I have noticen that when making a design for Apple Motion and convert the fonts into shapes, only some fonts (of the numerous I have installed) work. This is a pity and makes the use of this otherwise excellent feature rather uninteresting. Better then to make everything inside Apple Motion, but I would then miss many effects Pixelmator, but not Apple Motion, can produce

Is this feature only half baked right now or am I making a mistake?

2023-09-27 14:26:54

by aardwolf Well, this is embarrassing. The SECOND time I told it to reinstall, it ran properly. So odd...
Life (and eletronics!!!) is crowded with surprises, even good ones, such as yours!

2023-11-06 03:47:31

After reinstalling mine working is fine as well and still I don't know why.