Freezes after Sonoma update.

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2023-10-22 10:33:45

I really love Pixelmator Pro but since the update of my macbook pro (intel) to MacOS Sonoma Pixelmator freezes after selecting anything in “all templates”. It won’t matter which format/file/template I choose. Even when I choose an image from the finder and right click and select open with Pixelmator it does the same…

I’ve deleted the Pixelmator app, rebooted the system and re-installed it. But no succes at all… keep getting the spinning beachball.Please help!

2023-12-21 14:34:21

Similar here. Have just installed Pixelmator Pro from App Store (running on M1 Pro MBP with Sonoma 14.2.1) and the app hangs with spinning ball.

Have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, etc. Cannot get it to work. Quite the disappointment.

2024-01-03 13:22:59

after contact with @support: their advice was to update MacOS to the latest version... that did the trick for me.

2024-01-05 14:15:11

I have the same problem I have a Mac Studio with M1 processor and installed the latest version with Sonoma 14.2.1 and the later version of Pixelmator Pro . Also I have deleted the folder in Containers but I keep the same problem a spinning ball after creating a new document. Very frustrating.

2024-02-09 10:59:55

I am having similar issues.