Pick and Reject

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2023-05-30 19:02:46

Hi, I was wondering if "pick" and "reject" are a possibility in the future. I currently use Darkroom to go through photos when I dump them off of my camera and use the pick and reject features to quickly triage the new photos. Then I delete the rejected photos and move to Photomator for editing. It'd be great to do it all in one application!

Thanks!
Micah

2024-01-06 23:26:59

I was surprised to find this wasn't available. I also use Darkroom to go through photos because it isn't available in Photomator.

2024-01-31 09:14:01

Darkroom has a feature called “Flag & Reject” which allows you to quickly triage your photos by flagging the ones you’re interested in and rejecting the ones you don’t want to keep 1. You can then delete the rejected photos and move on to editing the flagged ones. This feature is available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac 123. enneagram test

2024-03-19 02:38:07

Darkroom's "select" and "reject" features seem like a great fit for your workflow. As photo editing software continues to evolve, we can expect to see more apps adopting similar features to cull photos faster and more efficiently. incredibox