Small improvements....

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2024-05-01 12:56:34

I have been using Photomator during the digitizing process of hundreds of old negatives and old color pictures...

I use C1P as my primary editing source... However, I am more and more impressed with the power that Photomator is having..
I am going to transition from C1P to Photomator as C1P is becoming quite expensive..

Here are a few suggestions to consider:
1) Making Photomator accessible for Tangent Elements controls..(This is in the works now via a separate support ticket)
2) Healing and Cloning brushes should be made adjustable with a RH click and not residing at the bottom of the screen ..(I understand this is in the works)
3) The Histogram chart in the LH top corner should have a vertical bar reflecting the position of the cursor on your picture in addition to the RGB values.
4) I understand the concept of the sidecar link.. Can we not have a feature like in Pixelmator Pro where you can save the non destructive Photomator copy of the edit to a location that you like..("Export" to store the end product and "Save" to store the Photomator file)
I always store the edited source into the Pixelmator iCloud, why can we not have a same feature for Photomator..I don't use Mac Photos that much.. All my dedicated photography results are kept in separate folders ..

Keep up the good work, Photomator has a lot of potentials and can/will replace these legacy and quite expensive editing platforms