Photos Extensions not working

Is something not working like it should? Let us know.

2020-03-18 14:53:54

Hello there, for some reason the extensions of Pixelmator 3.9 don't seem to work in Photos. I always get following message: 'Cannot load representation of type PUEditingInitialPayloadTypeIdentifier'. If there is anyone who can help me with this I would be very grateful.

If this happens to be just a bug that needs to be fixed but is still in the ToDo pipeline, then a short message informing about this would be a great feedback.

Anyways, thank you very much in advance for your help,

Cris

2020-03-18 16:34:13

Hey Cris, this doesn't seem to be a known bug and a quick check showed that, at least for me, the extensions are working — could you share your Mac specs here? I'd need to know your Mac model, version of macOS, and graphics card.

Also, this might be a weird one, but could you try restarting your Mac to see if that might help?

2020-04-22 13:19:39

I am having this issue, I have restarted the Mac. It is a 2014 MBP, 2.8 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Intel Iris 1536 MB graphics, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3.

2020-04-23 13:38:16

Chris, could you email us about this (with those details) at support@pixelmator.com? We'll take it from there!