Pixelmator Photo 2

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?

2021-12-20 19:27:01

Congratulations with the new version! Love the ML Denoise feature and the filmstrip. Few things (iPad):

1) The way the you can adjust the intensity of a preset is way worse. It takes two extra taps to get there, and when you start sliding and then stop, it immediately disappears (there is a Done button, but this is useless, probably a bug). So you have to open it again (two taps…). Furthermore, when tapping another preset, the intensity resets to 100%, not to my liking, because presets are almost never used at 100%.

2) When I open the Info panel, it immediately disappears when doing something else, like tapping another photo in the filmstrip, or swiping to the next one. Which is a shame, because it makes it more difficult to compare the info of photos. The native iOS photo app does a better job at this ;-)

Hope this gets fixed!

2022-01-04 18:35:41

The way the you can adjust the intensity of a preset is way worse.
I agree also!

2022-01-12 15:38:08

Hey Simon! Thanks for the feedback. The first one is the expected outcome right now. Pixelmator Photo auto-hides the Intensity slider by design but we could probably revisit this behavior in future updates. Good point about the Info pane, too — we'll see how we can improve this. :pray:

2022-01-20 01:03:32

I love the Intensity slider and think it's simple and powerful. On one hand seeing it at the bottom of the stack makes it seem like it's a borderline disregarded feature just kept for a few. OTOH it makes logical sense if you normally edit from the top down.

I typically know where I want to go so it isn't from the top down. Actually what I've been enjoying is making some settings extreme knowing that I'm going to use the Intensity slider. This works really well!
I'd like to at least be able to lock it, please.

2022-01-24 13:11:02

by Jasn 2022-01-19 23:03:32 I love the Intensity slider and think it's simple and powerful. On one hand seeing it at the bottom of the stack makes it seem like it's a borderline disregarded feature just kept for a few. OTOH it makes logical sense if you normally edit from the top down.

I typically know where I want to go so it isn't from the top down. Actually what I've been enjoying is making some settings extreme knowing that I'm going to use the Intensity slider. This works really well!
I'd like to at least be able to lock it, please.
Noted!