A feature with the clone tool I'd like to see...

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2022-05-14 03:34:12

Ok so you know how when you first use the clone tool and you hit O and the target clone tool pops up in the exact center of the screen?

But then when you zoom out and then in on something and hit O the clone tool is where you last left it so you gotta zoom back out and find it and then zoom back in and start working?

I would like to see the target clone tool pop up in the center of my screen every time I open it.

Like - I'll O some things and then have to C and then V a little and then F and then I want to come back to O and it's over on some piano or some other thing I'm editing and not here where I need it.

I think I'm just rambling now. You feel me.

2022-05-17 14:12:01

Hey there JugglingZero, interesting request! We'll look into it. Right now, though, you can simply Option-click any part of the canvas while the Clone tool is selected to place the source marker in that position. :wink:

2022-05-18 12:14:13

No way. For real?? I can’t wait to test that.

2022-05-19 09:05:52

by simonasd 2022-05-17 18:12:01 Hey there JugglingZero, interesting request! We'll look into it. Right now, though, you can simply Option-click any part of the canvas while the Clone tool is selected to place the source marker in that position. :wink:
That's all I've ever wanted. Thank you! It's exactly what I was hoping for.

2022-05-19 12:41:30

:pray: