Would love some tutorial videos for the new Photomater and all it's layery goodness

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?

2023-04-14 15:45:04

Similar to what you do for Pixelmator Pro. I think it would be great to have some tutorial videos on how to use all the features, with downloadable sample images we can follow along with.

2023-05-22 00:29:54

YouTube has tons of videos. I just watched some. That's what convinced me to buy the program :smile:

2023-05-22 21:45:20

Import and export of custom presets. I would like to share my own and try others'.

2023-05-26 15:48:55

by AngelArs YouTube has tons of videos. I just watched some. That's what convinced me to buy the program :smile:
Just did a search for "Photomator mac tutorials" and got no results. Tons of Photoshop tutorials but nothing for Photomator...

2023-06-11 18:41:22

by AngelArs YouTube has tons of videos. I just watched some. That's what convinced me to buy the program :smile:
But not for Photomator. Lots for Pixelmator and Pixelmator Pro but only a handful for Photomator and most are the small introductory ones that Pixelmator posted.

2023-06-11 18:42:18

by Nadeem Similar to what you do for Pixelmator Pro. I think it would be great to have some tutorial videos on how to use all the features, with downloadable sample images we can follow along with.
Also the User Guide - while not a full instruction manual - is no longer available online.

2023-06-12 13:05:47

We've incorporated tips for using Photomator directly within the app. To access them, simply click Help in the menu at the top and choose Tips for Photomator. We're planning to add even more of them soon!
by Swandy Also the User Guide - while not a full instruction manual - is no longer available online.
The brief hiccup has been resolved and the Photomator user guide is now back online.