Selective Color and Tone Curve Target Adjustment Feature Request

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2023-05-18 02:32:56

In Lightroom Classic, there is a feature in the Tools > Target Adjustment menu that lets you move your pointer over an area of an image and scroll the mouse wheel to adjust the Tone Curve, Hue, Saturation, Luminance, or Black and White mix, sampling from where your pointer is placed.

In Lightroom, there's also a UI element in the HSL, Tone Curve, and B&W panes that let you access this feature. I find it nice to be able to make HSL and Tone Curve adjustments based on areas of the image that attract my interest, rather than being limited to just dragging sliders around, which is slower and can be a drag. It would be nice if Photomator received this functionality because I really have gotten accustomed to ⌥⇧⌘H, pointing my cursor somewhere, and scrolling to change the hue.

2024-02-07 03:39:20

I would also love to see this feature. It's so handy.

2024-02-07 16:00:42

+1

2024-03-08 08:09:23

by Andy Beyer-Bowden In Lightroom Classic, there is a feature in the Tools > Target Adjustment menu that lets you move your pointer over an area of an image and scroll the mouse wheel to adjust the Tone Curve, Hue, Saturation, Luminance, or Black and White mix, sampling from where your pointer is placed.
In Lightroom, there's also a UI element in the HSL, Tone Curve, and B&W panes that let you access this feature. I find it nice to be able to make HSL and Tone Curve adjustments based on areas of the image that attract my interest, rather than being limited to just dragging sliders around, which is slower and can be a drag. It would be nice if Photomator received this functionality because I really have gotten accustomed to ⌥⇧⌘H, pointing my cursor somewhere, and scrolling to change the hue.
I agree too.