Distort a specific place in a photo

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Pro?

2023-11-12 08:33:45

Hello

I want from a photo to make an avatar with PP. For this I consulted PS tutorials and I block on a PS function that I can't find in PP

This PS function, for example, allows you to select one by one eye punctually and distort it what I can't (or I don't know how to do with PP)

Who could give me the solution to do the same with PP

Thanking you in advance[/url]

2023-11-12 15:18:11

by PatrickM Hello

I want from a photo to make an avatar with PP. For this I consulted PS tutorials and I block on a PS function that I can't find in PP

This PS function, for example, allows you to select one by one eye punctually and distort it what I can't (or I don't know how to do with PP)

Who could give me the solution to do the same with PP

Thanking you in advance[/url]
I do not follow, I am not familar with PS functions. Can you provide an example, from somewhere, of what you are trying to do?
Sorry Patrick, can you re-word "select one by one eye punctually and distort it."

2023-11-13 16:29:12

Image Image

Hello, I'm sending you two links to see how I worked with the layers (the first shows how I did it and the second is a screenshot of the final result of the PS tutorial

Of course if you think my way of doing things is not good, I am interested in the solution that will allow me to do better
Image [url][url] [img]//support-cdn.pixelmato ... png[/img] [/url][/url]

Thank you for your help

Best regards
Patrick

2023-11-13 16:35:58

[img]//support-cdn.pixelma. tor.com/uploads-new/cuf_1699893020_ECLATS_DE_VERRE.png[/img]

My work on PP If it's not correct, give me the right approach

I attach two screenshots the first showing what I did on PP, the second the photo of my glass shards

Below is a screenshot, or I don't understand the notion of "BREAK THE LINK"

Thank and have a good Day
Patrick