What about current users? ----> Black Friday Sale :70% OFF the first year of an annual subscription

Discuss Photomator and photo editing.

2023-11-16 15:37:44

Hello: I received an email Black Friday offer for 70% off annual subscription to Photomator today...

Any BF deals for people who already purchased the $69 "Exclusive Lifetime Offer" for Photomator?

Just curious...

2023-11-16 15:48:59

oh man, I just bought an annual subscription! what a bummer

2023-11-25 11:27:23

by Jonathan DeLeon oh man, I just bought an annual subscription! what a bummer
agreed,we all are

2023-11-25 17:12:20

by Frank McPartland Hello: I received an email Black Friday offer for 70% off annual subscription to Photomator today...

Any BF deals for people who already purchased the $69 "Exclusive Lifetime Offer" for Photomator?

Just curious...
You purchased a LIFETIME licence, you never have to pay again - why would you get any offers now? Subscription people maybe, but even so begs the question why people would buy any software from October the 1st knowing Black friday is a month or so away?

2023-11-27 22:06:18

Not different than any other sale of any product you buy. They will not refund existing customers. You still got everything you bought. You were happy then. Just be happy now and move on.

2023-12-04 00:53:36

by Frank McPartland Hello: I received an email Black Friday offer for 70% off annual subscription to Photomator today...

Just curious...
What exactly are you wanting? You have a lifetime subscription.