Positioning circular text

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2024-01-04 18:51:14

How can I position a two word circular text so one word is on top and one on bottom? With the bottom word being right side up? Attached is all I can figure out by simply doing space between the two words.

2024-01-04 20:51:03

This has been covered before here: viewtopic.php?t=23336&sid=cca42cf83e6de ... 6fe03201fe for example.

Actually, several times, it took me a long time to find it, and it should have taken you that long: search "round text" OR "circular text"

2024-01-05 01:31:54

Unfortunately that post isn't helpful.

The first image is the text where I want it.

The second image is what happens when I "flip text along path". I would like it to remain in the same position as image 1, but flipped so the text is right side up.

2024-01-05 01:38:14

That link was very explanatory. There are many ways to do what you want to do. Try a little harder.

For eample. you turn off the circle , select the text, Move it where you like and expand the selected text spacing. So simple.

2024-01-05 01:44:27

I don't know if there is a language barrier, but you are coming off as very rude. Thank you for your time and effort, but I would rather not be told to "try harder." If someone is asking, then the link isn't self explanatory. I will look elsewhere.

2024-01-05 15:45:53

Yeah, it was the "try harder" and "so simple" that gave that impression. My apologies newbie user guy. Did the short example I gave get you closer to your goal? Playing/working with computers and software takes a lot of practice/frustration - I was just trying to help.

It was not long ago when Pixelmator Pro did not even try to offer text on a path or circle. I was frustrated that I had to convert all text to shapes, then rotate and place the characters where I thought they should be, individually. It is so simple now. Still some frustrations but not hard. One of my favorite quotes is "There is more than one way to do it." - Larry Wall.