Pixelmator Functions in Photomator? CYMK Softproof & Quick Selection Tool

What features would you like to see in Pixelmator Photo?

2024-01-15 19:30:06

While editing some pictures from my photo shoot, I came across two features present in Pixelmator but not yet available in Photomator. This disrupted my workflow as I exclusively use Photomator.

Could you consider incorporating the CYMK Softproof and the Quick Selection Tool into Photomator as well? This addition would greatly facilitate the printing process, allowing for a swift review of the Photostream in CYMK before initiating the print job. Switching between Photomator and Pixelmator solely for Softproofing is inconvenient. Additionally, implementing the Quick Selection Tool in Photomator would be beneficial, as the AI-driven Motive Algorithm is not always flawless. Enhancing the mask with intricate details using just a round brush proves to be quite challenging.

Thank you for considering these enhancements to Photomator. Your attention to these features would undoubtedly contribute to a more seamless and efficient editing experience. Looking forward to seeing these improvements in future updates. Best regards.