Make brush more visible

Talk about Pixelmator Pro, share tips & tricks, tutorials, and other resources.

2024-02-07 06:44:52

Hi,

is there a way to make a brush more visible when not drawing. Currently it seems the brush cursor is a 1 pixel black and 1 pixel white circle. With a complex background and small brush sizes the cursor is barely visible.

(I tried to make a screenshot, but the cursor get's not captured)

2024-02-08 16:23:34

Confused. Do you not see crosshairs when the brush size is very small? Unfortunately when you grow the brush size ( with "]" ) the inside is still transparent and still hard to see. Image
(drawn cursors)

2024-02-09 19:32:08

Thanks for your anwser. My problem is: i don't see the brush. Here is an example. One with brush size 20pixel and one with 1pixel. It's hard to see. Image

2024-02-10 16:28:29

Yes, that is a problem; without moving the mouse very hard (I can't see them) to see. I don't suppose Zoom would help?
I like ⌘+ or ⌘− to quickly go in or out - but even that may take hands off the mouse. I wonder if a shortcut sequence could be composed to toggle ⌘+ or ⌘− with one hand, perhaps using the standard ⌥ (option)

2024-02-10 19:00:49

Currently I zoom, draw, undo ...repeat. I was hoping there is an option I havn't found to make the cursor "filled" and not only a circle. But thanks for the help. Maybe in the future there will be an option for this.